Jun 21st - Jun 24th, 2015The Leadership and Management Development Institute for Current Program Chairs is targeted at those currently serving in these management roles. Not every institution uses this title, however, the...
May 26th, 2015Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) is the national and international voice of Canada’s publicly supported colleges, institutes and polytechnics. Colleges and institutes work with industry and...
Jul 20th - Jul 24th, 2015The goal of the International Leadership Development Institute is to provide current managers or new directors of international divisions within colleges and institutes across Canada with valuable...
Canada's colleges and institutes improve the productivity of businesses and community partners through the development of new and improved technologies, products and services.Learn More
We promote the strengths of our members and the benefits of Canada's college and institute system to international audiences seeking education for employment.It all starts here
- Manager, Academic Excellence & Program Development Nunavut Arctic College
- Principal, Valley Region Campuses Nova Scotia Community College
- Vice President, Academic Lakeland College
- Instructor, Business Keyano College
- Chief Culture & Talent Innovation Officer Olds College
- Applied Research at Colleges and Institutes 2013 - 2014 Fact Sheet
- College and Institute Applied Research - Accelerating Business and Community Innovation
- With One Voice - Colleges and Institutes Canada Strategic Plan 2013 to 2018
- Sustaining Economic Growth and Prosperity: Skills Development and Innovation
- The Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC) Annual Report 2013-2014