May 29th - May 31st, 2016Mark your calendars for May 29 to 31, 2016 in Quebec City! More information to...
Nov 5th - Nov 7th, 2015The CICan 2015 Energy Symposium will take place November 5-7 in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Medicine Hat College will be hosting the event, along with the co-chair of the National Planning Committee,...
Call for Presentations
Canada's colleges and institutes improve the productivity of businesses and community partners through the development of new and improved technologies, products and services.Learn More
We promote the strengths of our members and the benefits of Canada's college and institute system to international audiences seeking education for employment.It all starts here
- Director, Facilities Okanagan College
- Vice President, Community Relations & Student Services Northern Lights College
- Dean – School of Trades & Technologies Red Deer College
- Senior Vice President, Academic & Chief Learning Officer College of the North Atlantic
- Campus Instructor #NLC-1499 Northern Lakes College
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Applied Research at Colleges and Institutes 2013 - 2014 Fact Sheet
- College and Institute Applied Research - Accelerating Business and Community Innovation
- With One Voice - Colleges and Institutes Canada Strategic Plan 2013 to 2018
- Sustaining Economic Growth and Prosperity: Skills Development and Innovation